James Hardie Siding
C&C Plastering is your local James Hardie siding specialist.
With years of experience installing James Hardie siding, our customers can rely on us for quality workmanship and attention to detail on every job. For decades, James Hardie has made some of the most appealing fiber cement boards (aka “Hardie Board”). These products are a low-maintenance, durable siding option that come in a full spectrum of colors and styles to fit any aesthetic. They are designed to withstand the elements and make your home look great in the process.
James Hardie Siding Benefits
We understand the importance of your home’s value along with the investment decision of wanting a low maintenance exterior with years of protection. For the best return on your investment, choose James Hardie fiber cement siding!
- Weather-Resistant : Unlike wood-based siding, James Hardie products are specifically engineered to withstand damage from moisture and rot.
- Fire-Resistant: James Hardie products are non-combustible. In fact, many insurance companies offer a discount.
- Woodpecker & Pest-Resistant: Because it's not wood, James Hardie siding cannot be pecked by birds or damaged by wood-boring insects.
- Superior Durability: James Hardie siding resists the impact of hail and windblown debris and is designed to perform in extreme heat and cold.
- ColorPlus® Technology: With baked-on color, a durable finish, and UV-resistance, James Hardie siding will retain its vibrant color for decades. View colors.
- Great Warranties: James Hardie siding comes with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty and trim products come with a 15-year, non-prorated warranty.
HardiePlank® Lap Siding
With its strength, beauty, and durability, HardiePlank siding enhances and protects your home with specific performance attributes relative to your climate. HardiePlank lap siding comes in a variety of looks and textures.
HardieShingle siding has the same warm, authentic look as cedar shingles, yet it resists rotting, cracking, and splitting. It is beautiful as a primary siding or as a complement to other styles of James Hardie siding, and it's also engineered for climate to better withstand a home's particular weather challenges.
HardiePanel® Vertical Siding
HardiePanel vertical siding provides value and long-lasting performance. When combined with HardieTrim boards, HardiePanel vertical siding gives you a traditional board-and-batten look.
Artisan® Exterior Design
The Artisan® collection is for those with impeccable taste. Offering gorgeous, deep shadow lines and extra thick boards, Artisan lap siding and trim will set your home apart.
HardieTrim® Boards & HardieSoffit® Panels
Fiber cement trim, fascia, and soffit panels add the finishing touches to a beautiful, lasting James Hardie home. They allow you to create a variety of design possibilities for trim, gables, corners, fascia, windows, doors, column wraps, rakes, friezes, decorative trim, and other non-structural architectural elements.
HardieWrap® Weather Barrier
HardieWrap weather barrier provides a balance of water resistance and breathability, reducing water intrusion while allowing water vapor from inside your home to escape. This keeps the area within your walls dry. The material is composed of high-performance, non-perforated, non-woven polyolefin with a unique MicroTech™ Coating that helps prevent mildew and reduces energy loss (potentially saving you money).